Monday, November 7, 2011

#5-Bookclub!!

I am so thankful for my bookclub!! It started almost 5 years ago and we are still going strong, although we miss the members who have moved away :( I love the friendships I have made and all of the great books I have read! It really is a highlight of my month! Last weekend we were able to go on a bookclub overnight trip at Holli's parents cabin. It was such a blast! We stayed up until 3:00 a.m., slept until 10 ans stuffed ourselves with way too much yummy food! We missed the girls who couldn't come, and only some of us were able to sleep over (and the only ones I remembered to take pictures of). We should definitely make this an annual event!



And of course, the post wouldn't be complete without a picture of Julie's awesome homemade boots!









1 comments:

Elmer said...

I'm sad I missed out on the late night fun. We will definitely need to do it again!