Thursday, December 15, 2011

Festival of Trees

At the beginning of December the girls and I went to the Festival of Trees with my mom and Linda. I love seeing all of the trees and the girls especially loved the ones with Micky and Minnie, Princesses and the Tangled Tree. This year one of our favorite parts of the festival was the Kids Corner where they had games and activities. I had never taken the girls to it in the past because I thought it would be expensive...I was pleasantly surprised to learn I was wrong! Macey did four activities and I think it only cost about $3.00 total :) Her favorite was this bubble thing!


She also got her nails painted, got a Christmas tattoo, and played a fishing game.



Both of the girls got "Elf Wands" which were a big hit!


What a fun way to kick off the season, and for a great cause too!

0 comments: