She had her first (and so far only) snow outing! Mostly it was just sitting in the stroller watching me and Macey but she sure looks great in her snow suit!
She loves eating anything, especially big people food. She was slow to warm up to the whole eating thing but now she is a pro! She definitely loves Macey! Avery lights up whenever Macey comes in the room and for now the feeling is mutual...how long do you think it will take until Avery becomes the pesky little sister that won't leave Macey alone? Avery loves to talk and be talked too and she will definitely let you know if she is feeling ignored. She is still working on the crawling thing but has gotten pretty good at scooting and rolling around so much to Dan's dismay we will be putting the baby gate up this weekend, another sign that she is growing up way to fast!
3 comments:
what a cutie, love the snowsuit.
she's getting sooo big!
I love the snowsuit, but I can't help but think of "I can't put my arms down!" haha :)
Post a Comment