Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Star is Born!

A couple of weeks ago Macey had her first dance recital and she did awesome!! I was really unsure about what she would do once she got out on that big stage and saw all of the people in the audience but it didn't seem to phase her at all. She got a little nervous when we were waiting backstage but once it was her turn she did great. We did get a video of her dance but I can't find the cable for the video camera so if you want to see it, we would love a visit :-) I think one of Macey's favorite parts about the recital was sitting in the audience watching the other classes...she kept going into the aisle and mimicking their moves!

I love this funny face!

Macey's class (minus Macey's cute friend Anna) and her darling teacher Miss Natalie. She is great with the little girls and Macey loves her! I was really impressed with all these cute girls, once they got on stage we didn't have any criers!

0 comments: