Last week we had the annual Nichols Family Christmas Party. It is always a fun time but I was really excited this year for Macey to be in the nativity for her first time! I decided she would have the most fun being an angel and I had alot of fun (and a little bit of stress) putting together this angel costume for her. We didn't have any angel wings so we borrowed some fairy wings from Addie and Jordyn and covered them with white tissue paper and then sued gold and silver pipe cleaners to decorate the wings and make a halo. Our baby angel Avery got a cute halo too!
Macey did pretty good in the Nativity, she mostly just liked walking on the cool bridges that were on stage.
I loved when Macey knelt down to see the baby Jesus (cute cousin Sadie). What a sweet moment!
I love the idea of kids acting out a live nativity! What a sweet spirit it brings! I'll have to talk my family into doing it one year! Your girls, as always, are adorable!
If you are trying to figure out our blog's address, here is the story...When Macey was born we started calling her Macey Moo (which worked out well since my childhood nickname was Lizeroo). Her room is farm decor so we even made her a cow shelf. A few months ago we were talking to Dan's nephew Trevor about last names and he told us that our last name was Moo, as in Dan, Liz and Macey Moo!
3 comments:
So Cute :]] I like Aves halo :]]
Sounds like so much fun. Your girls are growing so fast!
I love the idea of kids acting out a live nativity! What a sweet spirit it brings! I'll have to talk my family into doing it one year! Your girls, as always, are adorable!
Post a Comment