Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

The Alternate Title for this post could be too many pictures...be prepared :-)
On Saturday we had the Christensen Christmas Party. I have so many memories of these parties from my childhood and it is so fun to see my girls have fun at them too. It is a great time to hang around with the family and we were excited to see the Bauman's (but missed Caden).




This must be Sophie's signature picture face :-)
Of course, the highlight of the party is a visit from Santa!! Macey was so excited! I am sure it helped that she had seen him the night before at Dan's work party. When he walked in the room she ran right up to him to say "Hi!". And she was happy to sit on his lap to get her present (unfortunately, in the pictures she is looking at her cousins and not at Santa).
Avery was also a Santa lover this year...although mostly she just wanted to eat her present!
Both of the girls gifts were a hit! I wonder how Santa knew Macey loves Princess stuff? :-)

0 comments: