Are you super impressed with this school picture or what!? I couldn't believe how good it turned out (all though next time I will know not to dress her in blue!), especially after our Kiddie Kandids fiasco. I cannot believe how grown-up she looks and I am so glad that she is loving school! We had parent teacher conferences last week and it was fun to hear how Macey does in class. They said they love her and she is so sweet (of course!). One of her goals in preschool is to do better transitioning between activities and Miss Ashley said she is doing great and that her behavior is really good in class. I was able to meet the speech therapist who works with Macey and she had some really good ideas to help Macey with her speech. We have seen a huge improvement at home and I think once she starts feeling more comfortable at school it will keep getting better. I am so grateful for this preschool program and for Macey's wonderful teachers! It has been great for her!
June
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment