Friday, October 22, 2010

One Condo + 6 Kids =

One great trip!
Last weekend we journeyed down to St. George for a long weekend with some great friends. We were a little nervous about how it would be with our combined 6 kids all three and under, but it turned out great! All of the kids did awesome and we had a blast! Our family went down a day before everyone else and we had fun at the pool and visiting the St. George Temple. It was great spending time together and made me excited for more family vacations in the future.

Macey is getting to be quite a little swimmer and loved the pool!

She also loved seeing the temple and visitors center but was slightly upset that she didn't get to do inside the temple. :-)




One of our biggest concerns was how Macey would sleep away from home so we got her a Disney Princess sleeping bag which she loved...and apparently cute Cam did too!


Macey was so excited when our friends got their and especially loved running around after Trevor. Keep an eye out for these pictures in a wedding video in 20 years or so :-)





On Saturday morning Dan, Mike and Nick went golfing and then Holli, Julie and I saw Crazy For You at Tuachan that night. I love Tuachan and am so excited that they are doing Grease next summer!
What a fun trip! I promise that Avery was there and had fun too! Somehow I just didn't get any pictures of her cute face! But just so she isn't totally left out...she starting sitting up on her own yesterday! She is still really wobbly and only lasts for short periods of time but it still counts :-)

1 comments:

Haley said...

Too fun! I especially love the picture of you and Holli. tee hee