Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ringing in the New Year!

I can't believe that it is 2010!! It seems like just yesterday we were in the 90's...makes me feel a bit old :) We had a fun time ringing in the new year with Dan's family up in Midway. We played games, watched movies and ate a lot of junk food. Macey spent most of her time at the condo doing this:
and this:
I am surprised our Mary Poppins DVD is still working after all of the use it got up there! We had a wonderful 2009 and are looking forward to a 2010, especially for our new baby! I have never been very good at resolutions but I have come up with a few so far for this new year:
  • Complete my Virtue value in the Personal Progress program
  • Get Macey potty-trained before the new baby comes
  • Attend the temple at least once a month
  • Be a more adventurous cook-especially with meat (I am only good with chicken & ground beef)

Happy 2010!!

2 comments:

Kellie Glade said...

Liz, Those are some great goals. I guess I need to actually write my down, so they are "real". We want to get to the temple once a month as well, so if you ever want to go together, give me a call. Potty training as well before the new baby comes...let me know of any helpful hints. :)

Shana said...

Way to go, I've decided not to do many.... but I do have some suggestions for a couple of yours! We have a temple group with 3 other couples. We take turn every month taking each others kids. It's crazy on our month, but we get to go to the temple 3 out of 4 months. It's awesome. Also, I have some yummy pork and beef roast recipes.... yum!