Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

Well, we must have the ingredients for little girls down because we are having another one!!! We had our ultrasound on Monday and were happy to see that everything looks great and that Macey will be getting a baby sister in May. Since we found out the week of Christmas we decided to make it a Christmas surprise for most of our families. On Christmas Eve we gave presents to Dan's parents and to my Grandma Glory that had a cute pink outfit and a girly bib. My family was really surprised because I had told them we weren't even having our ultrasound until the 28th. It definitely added a fun twist to our holidays :-) We are really looking forward to having another little girl and can't wait to meet her!

7 comments:

Keri said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys, and it will be so fun for Macey to have a sister :)

The Wessman Family said...

What a fun surprise for your family:)

Megan said...

Congratulations!!

Keith and Allie said...

Congrats! Girls are so much more fun to shop for. Trust me I have 2 boys! I'm sure she'll be beautiful just like her mom and sis! Dan if you need a testosterone reload come visit us anytime! :)

Kellie Glade said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you two. Even though Dan wanted a boy this time around, I'm sure he's just as thrilled and Macey will be a great big sister and friend :) Congrats!!!

Julie Williams said...

Congratulations! Sisters are great! Macey and her new baby sister will have such a fun time together!

Haley said...

yes! didn't you want a sister for Macey? perfect!