Monday, December 21, 2009

Nothing says Christmas like GIANT Underwear!

On Saturday night we had a friends Christmas Party at Kyle and Shilo's house (we missed you Scott & Melissa!). We had a yummy soup dinner and had alot of fun playing games. We had our white elephant gift exchange and I think that I hit the jackpot this year...a giant, and I am talking huge, pair of underwear! Complete with authentic looking stain on the back (I was assured it was only wood stain). Kevin, the giver of the gift, was laughing so hard he was on the floor and no one else could keep a straight face either. Definitely a memorable Christmas!
Kevin & Lindsay
Kyle & Shilo

Liz & Dan

6 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like it was a real gas. lol Wish I had a clever mind to think up a gift like that.

thomas family said...

Sad:( Looks like we missed allot of fun!

Kristy said...

It will be the gift that keeps giving for years!

Lucy said...

Where can I get some of those? :)

Julie Williams said...

WOW...that is some underwear! What a gift!

The Geists said...

Okay, so I was thinking granny undies!! But HOLY COW!!