skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A new face in The Nativity
At the end of November we got Macey a Little People Nativity Set. For the first Family Home Evening after Thanksgiving we got it out and told her about all of the characters in the story. She usually like to play with the animals (it is tough to beat animal sounds) and the wise men, she likes to say "presents for Jesus" and often says it when we are talking about other kinds of Christmas presents. Well, we were playing with it tonight and I thought I noticed her saying something funny...I kept listening for a few minutes and sure enough, she calls the Joseph in the set Joseph Smith! Who knew he was part of the Christmas Story :-)
1 comments:
That is too cute! I can't wait till I can understand the jibber jabber that comes out of Oakley's mouth. He always seems to have something interesting to say.
Post a Comment