skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Big Girl Room!
Originally we had planned on moving Macey into her "big girl room" after Christmas but Macey must have been anxious to move. At the end of December she climbed/fell out of her crib and so we quickly revised our plan :-). She has been sleeping in her big girl bed for a couple of weeks now and is doing great! She doesn't like it when we leave her room at night but overall the transition went much more smoothly than I expected. Naps don't go very well in the bed, but they weren't going to well in the crib for the past while either. I am (sadly) starting to accept the fact that Macey is probably done with naps and now she just has "quiet time" in her room with a movie. It was fun to get girly stuff for Macey's new room, for some reason I didn't love the super girly stuff when we were decorating her nursery but that definitely wasn't the case this time. I think that Macey's favorite part is her Disney Princess pillow that she choose herself. We are still waiting on a few finishing touches that are coming for Christmas but so far we are all loving the new room!

8 comments:
Super cute. I love the bedding!
So cute, what a lucky girl!
I love the colors.
Yeah for big girl beds! I'm glad that she is adjusting so well. What cute decorations. It for sure is a girl thing! :)
I love the sparkly flowers on the wall. Glad she's doing so well in the big girl bed.
Great Job Macey! Keep it up! I love the new room. It is just perfect for you!
The room is darling! She is such a little cutie!
super cute! when do we find out the sex of the other one?
Post a Comment