Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just Another Day in Paradise

On Monday we went on our annual Miles Family trek to Paradise! if you aren't familiar with Paradise (I wasn't until I married Dan), it is a cute little town just south of Logan near Hyrum State Park. It is where the first Miles ancestors in Utah lived so we are related to quite a few of the people in the cemetery. Although we have gone up to Paradise most Memorial Day's since we have been married, this was Macey's first trip. She did surprisingly well on the drive and she loved running around and playing with her cousins.

Dan & Macey at Grandma and Grandpa Miles grave
Macey loved climbing on all of the headstones...you might notice the band aid on her leg in others pictures from one of her falls :-)

Macey thought it was really cool to hang out in Rob & Melissa's minivan with her cousins. I hope that she won't be sad if we never drive one!

The John Gibbs Memorial


Cute Cousins minus Tyler :-)

Nate & Macey
Happy Memorial Day!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't been to Paradise in forever! We have ancestors buried there too. Maybe we are related, lol!