Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can We Do It? Yes We Can!!

This past week we has an awesome enrichment night about food storage! I know, you might be thinking that food storage might be classified as boring, not awesome, I have often felt the same way! But now I have a whole new outlook! We had a special guest come to our enrichment night named Shandra and she is a food storage genius! Click here to see her great food storage blog (especially the pictures of her storage room)! She just had so many ideas to make food storage seem do-able. I have always felt overwhelmed in the past about getting our food supply together and she broke it down in ways that seemed so easy! I am so glad that our ward had this great enrichment night and that I have caught such great motivation, hopefully it sticks around :-)!!

3 comments:

Nielsen Fam said...

She is amazing! Thank you I have been so inspired! Luv ya

Wendy said...

I missed it! But I am glad you were inspired because it is so important :)

The Geists said...

I love her!!! I am so sad I missed it!!! Isn't her food storage amazing!!!!