I wonder what someone would think if they looked on my camera and saw these pictures?
Macey has been making a lot of progress with potty training. She is pretty much totally potty trained-at home. She will go when she needs to without being reminded, wears panties all the time at home (except bedtime) and hasn't had an accident for at least two weeks. Hooray! Unfortunately, she is terrified of sitting on the potty anywhere else. Her anxiety has really made it a tough transition for her and so we decided to help her get more familiar with different bathrooms by making a picture book (social story) about different bathrooms. It was slightly embarrassing taking pictures of public bathrooms (church, dance, etc.) so hopefully no one saw me :-) Hopefully this will help Macey over this hurdle-keep your fingers crossed, and if you see a women snapping a picture at a bathroom near you please don't judge :-)
You are always welcome to take a pic of our bathroom! :) Just let me know ahead of time so I can clean the toilet! Isn't potty training wonderful? You are a good mom Lizzy! We should play soon! :)
Hey, I know one of those bathrooms! I am so impressed with the progress that Macey has made over the past year. You have done an amazing job in helping her overcome her anxieties. What a good mommy!
If you are trying to figure out our blog's address, here is the story...When Macey was born we started calling her Macey Moo (which worked out well since my childhood nickname was Lizeroo). Her room is farm decor so we even made her a cow shelf. A few months ago we were talking to Dan's nephew Trevor about last names and he told us that our last name was Moo, as in Dan, Liz and Macey Moo!
5 comments:
Hah! I thought maybe you needed ideas for remodeling your bathroom. tee hee.
I think what you have done is a great idea. You are an awesome mom!
You are always welcome to take a pic of our bathroom! :) Just let me know ahead of time so I can clean the toilet! Isn't potty training wonderful? You are a good mom Lizzy! We should play soon! :)
Hey, I know one of those bathrooms! I am so impressed with the progress that Macey has made over the past year. You have done an amazing job in helping her overcome her anxieties. What a good mommy!
I looove this idea! :)
Post a Comment