skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Midway & the Movies
We had alot of fun over the Fourth of July weekend celebrating and spending time with family! On Friday night we headed up to Dave and Jolynn's condo for a little getaway. They took us to the Dairy Keen for ice cream and Macey couldn't get enough of the cool train! She loved watching it chug around the ceiling and waiting for it as it went through the tunnels.
4 comments:
Liz you are such a good blogger!
By the way I saw that you read Fabelhaven...did you like it? I looooved them and was really sad when the series ended. Have you read Leven Thumps? The lady at the library told me that those who like Fabelhaven would like Leven Thumps. I read the first book and after 2 chapters into the 2nd I had to stop reading. It was so boring.
We loved the movie too! I'm happy to hear I'm not the only sap who cried!
Seeing it Saturday! Midway is so pretty. What a fun 4th. We love Dairy Keen too (my sister lives in Heber). We need to get together one day and have the kids play!
Post a Comment