Last week the girls and I met Dan downtown after work and headed over to the Church Museum of History and Art for the special "I Am a Child of God" exhibit. It was so much fun! They had all sorts of interactive displays, games, and puzzles and Macey had a blast. Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries after we had been there for a few minutes so I only got a few shots, maybe we will have to go again :-) We started off at the little pioneer house outside of the Museum. Macey thought it was pretty cool and loved walking on the cute garden path.
One of her favorite parts of the museum was the nursery display they had set up with babies you could take care of and be the doctor to give them a check-up. 
Avery's favorite part was being pushed around in the stroller...she is easy to please :-)
1 comments:
Thanks for telling me about this. It looks so fun. I will have to take my boys to go see it!
Post a Comment