I hope that everyone out there had a great holiday weekend! I am so grateful for this wonderful country that we live in and for all of the freedoms that we have! I know that I often take for granted how great things are here and the 4th of July is a great reminder of how blessed we are!Our family had a fun 4th! We spent the afternoon having a picnic lunch (Apollo Burger-Yum!) at a fun park near our house. Macey is getting much braver at playgrounds and is really starting to like the spiral slides. For dinner we had a great BBQ with our friends the Murphy's, the William's and the Hart's (thanks Nick & Julie for hosting)! We had an awesome dinner, I was excited because I made a salad that my mother-in-law makes alot and I LOVE, and it actually turned out! We did a few fireworks but I missed most of them because Macey decided to have a tantrum, pretty standard near the end of an exciting day! We also played some fun games of candy poker...unfortunately I lost most of the candy that Dan had won for us :-) I was a picture slacker yet again, maybe I will steal some from Julie or Holli later.
Happy Independence Day!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment