"This is a service and a certain journal. It's Macey and Jessie's journal. Forever. Me and Jessie are best friends now with Mom and Avery. And I wrote Any's name.
My breakfast is old.
There are animals on my plate. And the outside color is blue.
So, next week is my birthday. And Jessie will be there. So I have an idea that Jessie will be in. Everybody will be happy that Jessie will be in the idea forever and everyone will be happy that Jessie will be at my birthday party. I am so happy that I got those princess bracelets. And I am so happy that I borrowed Grandma;s Too Much Vacation book and remembered that it's Valentines Day. And remembered that I got Jessie. And I will bless that Grandma will get her Too Much Vacation book back. And whenever I am not ready to use my binky anymore I'll be grown up. And so I'll have a princess birthday party. With a pillow pet and a bike and a mermaid cake. And that's how the journal goes.
Look,
It's a list.
Macey, Daisy, Jessie, Mom and Avery and Dad's at work."
0 comments:
Post a Comment