Sunday, June 26, 2011

This Is The Place

Every summer the Reproductive Care Center hosts a big patient appreciation party and for the past four years we have always had some kind of a conflict. But this year things clicked into place and we were able to make it. The party was at This Is The Place Heritage Park, it was my first time going there and i thought it was so neat (I'm sure it didn't help that it was all free!). After a yummy lunch we walked around the town, took a train ride, played on a ship and in tepee's and Macey went on a pony ride! I was a little surprised that she wasn't more nervous, I could tell she tensed up a bit when it was time to get on but considering the girl is terrified of dogs she handled her encounter with such a big animal really great! I am glad that we got the chance to go to the party and see some of the RCC staff, they were amazing to work with and without them our family wouldn't be the same :)





















1 comments:

Jolynn Miles said...

She looks right at home on the horse. Way to go, Macey!