Friday, August 6, 2010

That's a fancy word for great!

Macey has some new favorite things that have added some fun to our house this summer. Her new favorite book is Fancy Nancy (hence the post title) and I have to admit I love it too! Macey and I are both caught repeating it often, especially the line that says "Oh-la-la, my family is posh!". I had a cute video of Macey reading the book but blogger was taking way to long to upload so I decided to leave it out. If you have little girls (or even if you don't) I highly recommend Fancy Nancy, it is a great read :-)
Macey has also become a Guns N Roses fan lately! She frequently asks her dad to sing Patience and loves it when he plays the guitar while singing it. She does a cute little air guitar move when he plays and loves to help him strum.
We have had alot of fun playing in the water, or the rain as Macey calls it, picking up pine cones, and enjoying our yard. Her favorite thing to watch lately is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but she is starting to get into Dora. She has also started to like smiling for the camera, so now I just need to remember to get it out more often!

0 comments: