Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Alphabet Marches On...

 We are still doing our Alphabet Project but it seems to be going slower and slower...I guess Macey has been having too much summer fun!  We have now made it through K.
For G we made glitter jars.


We did contact paper heart collages for H.

Marshmallow igloos for I.  After Macey finished her igloo she also made a marshmallow iguana :)
I didn't get pictures of J and K but they were fun too!  We made letter paintings with a white crayon for J and Macey loved seeing the "magic" of the letters appear.  For K we made a collage of K words and pictures we cut out of magazines and the girls flew kites.  And by flew I mean ran around the yard with the kites bumping along the ground because they didn't want to wait for a windy day :)

0 comments: