At the football game on Saturday my Utah Sunggie made it's game time debut and it was awesome!! Even though the team lost, and the Snuggie makes me look slightly marshmellow-like , the greatness of it's warmth and coziness made for a great afternoon :)

On a slightly more serious tooting my horn note, a few nights ago I finished reading The Old Testament! I was really impressed with myself, I set a goal to read it...about 4 years ago, and now I am finally done!! It obviously took awhile, I had to take some breaks and read some easier to understand scriptures from time to time but now I can proudly say that I can check that goal off my list! Hooray :)
5 comments:
Your snuggie is seriously the coolest thing I have EVER seen! And I've seen a LOT of really cool things. I'm glad that you are a snuggie fan. everyone makes fun of me...but really, a blanket with sleeves is genius! GO UTES!
Toot away Lizzy! I find if you don't toot your own horn once in a while, no one else does! :)
Love the snuggie! Maybe the games would be more tolerable with that! I've told Keith I'm not going to any more if it's too cold! You look awfully close to us! We'll have to keep an eye out for you at the next one!
And I'm super impressed you read the Old Testament! I usually like your book reccomendations but maybe this one I'll just have to take your word on! :)
Fabulous snuggie and I am so impressed with the Old Testament goal. I can't say I've accomplished that one, but you've added a little motivation:)
Congratulations on finishing the Old Testament! Very impressive, I knew you could do it! I love the snuggie! I think it would look better in a blue, but red's not bad :)!
Love it, go utes!
Post a Comment