Saturday, June 27, 2009

Birthday Eve

Today we celebrated "round one" of Macey's birthday! Two years ago today I had no idea that Macey was about to make a surprise appearance...three weeks early!! She definitely likes to do things her own way :-) I got home from Girls Camp today around 12:00 (camp post coming soon!) and Dan put Macey's main present together while she was trying, unsuccessfully, to take a nap. I guess she was to excited to sleep! Macey really loved her climber/slide that was a gift from us and Grandma Glory, I love how she says "Ya-hoo" when she goes down slides!


Tonight we went to my parents house for a party with Grandma Glory and Grandma Saunders. Macey got alot of fun gifts but she was not interested in unwrapping them. She spent the most of the time looking at one of her favorite books and I would try to put the presents in front of her face so she would see them! She has already mastered the "ignore mom" skill :-)

I think that her favorite part of the night was when we sang Happy Birthday! She sure loves music!

Happy "Abby-Cadabby" Birthday Macey!

7 comments:

Keri said...

2 years old?!?!?!?!?!

No way, I seriously can not believe that Macey is 2 and I refuse to believe that my best friend has a 2 year old daughter. Guess we are growing up huh?

Cute pictures, hope we can find some time to celebrate with her too!

Kristy said...

Too cute!

Lori said...

That looks like such a fun slide! Happy Birthday Macey Moo!

thomas family said...

I can't believe she's two! We need to get together more often.

Kara and Matt said...

Oh, I love that last picture of Macey. So stinkin cute. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Nielsen Fam said...

Happy Birthday Macey Moo!! We Love you!

Keith and Allie said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Macey! You are such a sweet and beautiful girl! Times flies when it's not your own! We hope you have a fabulous day!