- We celebrated Thanksgiving with our wonderful families! We were stuffed after our double dinner :)
- The week before Thanksgiving our house got hit hard with the stomach flu...yuck! One of us was sick each day for four days, and my mom got it too. Hopefully that means we have fulfilled our sick quota for awhile!
- We celebrated some Miles family birthdays including Cash's 1st, or as my girls now refer to him, Mr. Money! We also found out a little while ago that Cash will become a big brother next summer! Hooray :)
- We had a lot of living room dance parties! Some of the girls current fav's are: What Does the Fox Say?, Moves Like Jager, the Macarena, Who Let the Dogs Out? and Gangnam Style.
- I gave blood for the first time! I have wanted to donate for awhile but I was always a little nervous. Dan donates fairly regularly so he made us both appointments and it wasn't even scary :)
- We booked an upcoming Disneyland trip!!! We will be going with my Mom and Dad and I am already driving Dan crazy with my excitement and OCD trip planning!
June
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment