Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth-Part One!

A trip to Disneyland...what could be better? :) We were able to go on an awesome vacation with Dan's parents and Rob and Melissa's family. We left on a Saturday and came home the following Saturday with stops at the condo in St. George both ways. I was slightly a nervous wreck preparing for this trip (which somewhat explains my lack of blogging) and thanks to my overpacking nature I think that my little family of four had more stuff than Rob's six and Dave and Jolynn combined! As long as it fits in the car right? :) Overall the trip went even better than I anticipated! The girls were wonderful and minus a few meltdowns, Macey did great (even in the bathroom!). It was so great to see her and Avery experience Disneyland for the first time and to see them light up for certain rides and characters...I am glad that they loved Disneyland as much as Dan and I do! I will have to do the trip in several different posts because the sheer volume of pictures is out of control!!! So here goes part one....

We left early Saturday morning and met up with our caravan at Dave and Jolynn's house. On the way to St. George we were able to stop at the Henrie's as run off some energy!







After a day in the car the kids were anxious to hit the pool in St. George. Avery wasn't sure if she liked the pool or not, but she sure looked cute in her swimming suit!










It was great to be able to stay at the condo and get in a quick visit with Grandma, Linda, Gary and Juddy. Macey and Avery even got the see Shaun on the way back home. The Nintendo at the condo was a big hit for all of the kids and for my girls getting so much time with their cousins was a huge hit as well! I think Avery especially loved it...maybe next time instead of taking her on vacation we will just send her to stay with them for a week :)









0 comments: